We know that video is the new brochure. We also know that millennials do not respond to ads (two out of three millennials use ad-blockers). By 2019, 92% of all internet use will be video. Bringing millennials to your own marketing channels is hard work. So Trade & Investment Queensland (T&IQ) changed the game and went to them, choosing to focus on platforms that students want to engage on and with the content that analysis validated they love. Using YouTube, Facebook, SnapChat and Instagram, T&IQ created the top driver for international students who come to its website to study in Queensland.
Using branded content, an informative and entertaining web series was produced featuring 20 students from Indonesia to Mexico. This e-poster will share the marketing techniques used to speak to audiences in multiple languages (eight to be precise!) through one diverse but united strategy that enabled #SummerLifeQLD to reach more than 10 million people.
This e-poster will provide you with a better understanding of:
* how to showcase the diversity of 10 nationalities on screen
* how the future of education will be shaped by video (social, VR, AR)
* different methods of using video for sales, marketing and education
* how video can be the no. 1 driver to your own marketing channels
* how to use data to make informed decisions around which content works best for your audience
* how branded content can be applied to the international education sector
* how to train your students to be the best ambassadors through user generated content strategy
* how and when to use multiple languages for social media content to target multiple countries simultaneously
* which social media platforms and what content resonates with which audiences
* how to develop a meaningful storyline as it unfolds – learn and adapt!